Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Favorite Hobby


Okay, I finally finished my second model's photos. I can now share them with you, with her permission of course. Her name is Cassidy, and she happens to be my best friend from college. (I can say that now, since I graduated and all.)



One last shot from the local park. She wanted a field, so we found one. Which isn't hard when you are in the south. There just happens to be fields everywhere.


Here, she is sitting on some old railroad tracks. This is at the Mill too.


I call this the superstar door. You know, because of the rock star feel, the black door and the red star.


This is at a local landmark know as "The Mill." I have to say that this one is my favorite.


This is at a local park. Absolutely beautiful.


Okay, I promise to quit showcasing my best of friends on here!! I just needed to give ya'll a break from my Sunday school fever. Don't worry, it will return as soon as a begin writing my lesson on miracles. I figured that hearing a few miracles by Jesus will be good for them. For now, adiĆ³s!

No comments: