Monday, September 27, 2010

GASP! Worship!

Okay, so after my nerves got the best of me, my lesson on worship turned out beautifully. The class was unbelievably participative and LOVED the pre-class worship session!!

I know! GASP!!

Who would have thought that a class that ranges in ages from 7 to 11 would even remotely enjoy a completely quiet moment to bask in the glory of God, for the duration of a song.

I was completely shocked. At the end of the lesson, I told them that we would be doing the pre-class worship session weekly, they all cheered, "YAAAAY!!!!" I am so glad that they are eager to praise God.

Okay, I know that this is totally off subject, but I am getting a wireless modem today, which means that I will finally be able to blog about Pico Bonito National Park in Atlantida, Honduras. The reason I can't so it now is because I am having to use the PC instead of my laptop, which happens to have all of my pictures on it.

No comments: