Saturday, October 2, 2010

Church and Food

Today, I made homemade pumpkin-raisin scones AND black and white brownies; which means there is cheesecake batter dropped into the pan of uncooked brownies. Let e just say that it smell REALLY good in my house right now.

Why are you making all those wonderfully delicious sweets, you may ask? Well, tomorrow is my church's homecoming. I figure I should make something to go along with all of the yummy food that will be involved tomorrow. I mean, chicken n' dumplings, fried chicken, turkey and dressing, macaroni and cheese, and many, many more dishes.

I am so very thankful that I live in the great south. People sure know how to cook some great southern traditions when it comes to church get together's.

Needless to say, I am looking forward to all the good food tomorrow. Oh, I cannot wait!!!!

No comments: