Wednesday, September 22, 2010

:.Hobby.:

I have always loved taking pictures, it is something that my mom instilled into me when I was little. You see, she works in a photo lab that has huge clients and I've watched her work all my life, thus falling in love with the art. i would love to turn this hobby into a paid hobby. I would never do it full-time because my passion is teaching the correlation between science and God to eager young minds, not only in the U.S., but in other countries as well, preferably Honduras. I thought that I could throw in a few pictures, just ones that are on my PC, the others are on my laptop, so maybe another post later? Here goes!
Meet Anna. My first model.

Vintage.


This is Anna. She was willing to be my model for the day!


Again, Anna. I feel like this one has a bit of an "Alice in Wonderland" feel.

I have another "shoot" Friday, so, hopefully she will give me permission to post her on here. Also, I have a few from my travels to post, but that will have to wait until wireless is set up in my house!
Also, there will be an update about my lesson coming soon. I just have to read over it and make sure that it is good.



No comments: