Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Victorious

This week, our church is hosting a revival, and God has been on the move, and people have been healed, set free, and walls have crumbled beneath us. It has been a few months since our last revival, and I (along with many others) was in need of a serious refurbishing of the fire inside of me. Not that it ever completely died out, but I needed a fresh spark

It has been fantastic.

Now, the real reason I came to write, is Sunday school. Sunday, I only had two kids, and both happen to be related to me. So, we spend the forty-five minutes discussing miracles that Jesus performed, and how awesome and big he is. We put our requests into the prayer box and left. It seems that when you do not have a room full of boisterous children, time can pass pretty slowly. So, when it was almost time to leave, we were discussing fall festivals and pin ball toys. Yes, a small diversion away from the glory of Christ, but the bell was ringing, so it's okay, right?


No comments: