Saturday, August 21, 2010

Love and Brownies

Tomorrow, I begin teaching Sunday School at my church for a class cutely named "Kingdom's Kids."

First, let me say that I love love LOVE the age groupd, and the kids, that I will be teaching!!! I teach ages 9-11, they will 'graduate' to the teen class at 12! Last week was a trial run, with me not knowing that the class would become mine, so I feel that I did my best, considering I wasn't prepared at all!

However, tomorrow, I am going to rock this teaching gig as well as I can! I wrote a beautiful lesson on Love. I think that one thing the kids will pull away from this lesson is that love is indeed needed immensely in this world, and that it is a Christian's job to show it to everyone on the planet.

I am going to make my lovely children brownies and let them write letters to people they love.

As all of this is going on, amazing worship music will be playing in the background, giving everyone a sense of God's Holy presence.

Ya'll I am so very excited for this journey to begin!

As I proceed, I will write stories about my beautiful class, and I may even post a picture of their beautiful faces!!

No comments: