Monday, April 18, 2011

Thoughts on a Racing Mind

Sometimes there are things that you cannot get off your mind. Right now, there is something weighing on my mind and preventing me from focusing. It makes me feel obsessive, even though in reality I really am not. It just sometimes fuzzes up my clarity in thinking. I wish that I didn't get this way over things, but I can't stop it. It over takes me, and boom, my mind is gone. It drives me crazy because all I want to be is normal, or you know, not bogged down by my racing thoughts.

I feel trapped inside because no one understands, even I do not understand why I get like this.

I know that God has it in his hands, but for some reason, I can not wrap my feeble, racing mind around the thought that I do not have to obsess over it. All I can do is lay it down again, and hope that it eases off for awhile.

1 comment:

Elina said...

I know it's hard when your mind wanders off and starts to live the life of it's own, possibly causing you distraction and insomnia, but don't feel bad about it! Eventually, those moments of racing thoughts give the best inspiration.