Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Beauty and Weddings

I have been without my camera for like two weeks now. Until today. It arrived back on my doorstep, good as new.
Of course, as soon as the sun came out, I put it to work, and this is what I got. (To the left.) I love this shot. It reminds me of God's beauty and his love.

How can anyone look at an image like that and deny God's existence? It has to be impossible. I mean, how can anything this beautiful spawn from nothing. It took someone with a lot of creativity, love, and care to make something like this.

Saturday, my good friend is getting married and two of my friends and me are hopping in a car and driving to her wedding early that morning. I am so excited. 1. Because I haven't seen Christin or Danielle in like a year, and 2. I haven't seen the bride (Johni) since we arrived at University from our trip to Honduras last July. It's going to be FUN FUN FUN FUN.

No comments: