Thursday, July 7, 2011

Washed.

There have been many things going on lately in the life of me. I just figured that if I have any readers out there (which is a BIG if), I would let you all know that I am not dead, nor did I fall off the face of the earth.

I have been struggling with many things and quite frankly, I just haven't felt like writing anything. Shocking, I know, especially since I like to talk. A lot.

What I really need is a long vacation to my favorite spot in the world, where it wouldn't be a vacation at all, but a mission to help the sick and cure the hungry. If I could, it is where I would be permanently.

It's raining as I look out my office window, and I feel like it is washing away everything that I have feared, hated, cared about, and missed in the past month. (Just the month, nothing more) I am glad of this because I know that it is God showing me that He's got this whole thing called life under control and that I should quit worrying, quit trying to control my life, and that He loves me.

No comments: