Sunday, April 10, 2011

Do You Have Adam and Eve in Your Classroom?


My Sunday school class is precious. They make me laugh, they make tense, they make me happy, and I love them each and every one.

Today, they asked me why I had put Adam and Eve on our wall in our room (which is themed after the Garden of Eden) since they are "bad" and got thrown out. I told them that God still created them and that they needed to be represented on our wall. Even if they did sin and get thrown out.

I mean, who wouldn't want these cute hand drawn Adam and Eve "look-a-likes" in their classroom? I think they are adorable.

Anyways, I asked them today what their favorite thing about God is, and one of them answered: "My favorite thing is that he threw Satan out of the place of worship." So, he continued on to draw a picture of Jesus in a recliner eating pizza while Satan is in a cage asking for potatoes. It truly made me laugh.

No comments: