Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

It's Thanksgiving Eve! Yes, I do consider the day before Thanksgiving a holiday, even though no one else does.

I figured, for today, I could make an abbreviated list of things I am thankful for.

1. Jesus saving me
2. My lovely family
3. A home to keep me warm and safe
4. My car, even though she is a stubborn little thing sometimes
5. Having clothes to wear in these cold months, when I know that in many villages in Honduras, many people don't have sufficient clothing
6. I am thankful to have the opportunity to provide Christmas for two beautiful kids I know who's parents are in a rough patch
7. I am thankful for my friends and the time that we get to hang out and be typical girls
8. For the cooler weather
9. For the experiences I have had in Honduras that opened my eyes to a hurting world
10. For the many years to come

No comments: