Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Wipe-Out

This weekend was absolutely fantastic!!

Friday night, I went to the movies to see Shutter Island, which was not all it wass copped up to be...

Saturday, my step-dad left and returned home with a truck -load of dirt. DIRT!!! 1200 pounds of it!! Every country girl's dream!!!! I had a blast shoveling the dirt to the ground! It was the best thing ever!! No lie!! After about and hour and a half of shovel, we finally emptied the truck! That afternoon I met up with some great friends to lay in the sun in the park, seeing that the weather was absolutely fantastic and all! We laid there talking and giggling and we might have even did a little interpretive dancing...::chuckles::

Sunday, I woke up realizing that shoveling that much dirt is a full body work-out, no joke! I was, and still am, very very sore!!

I spent the afternoon with my lovely sister and then came home from church to study for a test that occurred at 8:00 this morning... I believe I did fine, hopefully. I must now go begin studying for a medical terminology test that will happen next week!! Toodles!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Vergara said...

haha I don't think I can listen to that song without cracking up ever again!

Nina Nicole said...

I know right!!