Wednesday, February 10, 2010

River Rat...in the Making



I forgot to add yesterday that in my Human Geography class, I have learned that the world is doomed and we will all die of famine and old age...






There is no way to fix this, at least not as of yet. So prepare yourselves and stock up on water and food. That way when things really do run out, you will have what you need, at least for a while. ;)


Also, it is snowing again, and in Tennessee, better yet, Cleveland, that is a big deal!! Not that it is sticking on the ground or anything, just falling. I usually love snow and cold weather, but this winter has been way too harsh here in the Valley I call home. I am definitely ready for "...Sunny with a high of 75..." as the lovely Relient K song states. But, no warmer than that. 75 is perfect.


This picture above is what my road looked like the first time it snowed,and I was actually happy about it. The second and third time, I chose to take no photos. Why, you may ask? Well, because it jsut gets old. Once you have snow pictures, you have them, the rest will just look teh same, unless you go to a different location. And who does that when there is an inch of ice on the road? Not I.


I enjoy things more along the lines of the river, as seen here:

I would pretty much live here if I could. I mean, I do, it's just down the road from my house, but I mean, permanently.







No comments: