Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Here I am, Take Me

It has been a great few weeks of school! I just had my first exam on Monday, and let me tell you! I studied oh so hard for that bad boy and I feel like I defeated it! Oh, yes it was difficult, but studying definitely paid off!!!

--

Last week, here at Lee, we had a four night revival type thing that turned out awesome. I pretty sure some lives were touched and people were changed. This coming Saturday is a 12 hour praise, worship and prayer service that I have been looking forward to!! I am so excited for it!!

--

As for a social life, I don't really have one. I spend most of my time studying or watching my favorite shows (Bones, House, Criminal Minds and NCIS).

--

Most of you know that this coming Sunday is Valentine's Day aka, Single's Awareness Day, or S.A.D. I am not a big fan of S.A.D. I would prefer for it to just go away. Maybe it's because I fall in the category, "Ain't Got Nobody, so I'm gonna Hate on V-day." And that is precisely how I feel.

--


I look at this time in my life as a season where I am to just grow in God and listen only to Him and love only Him. He knows me best, so it is only fair for me to let Him do what is best for me.

No comments: