Thursday, September 24, 2009

Well.Maybe.I'm.Wrong

My mind seems to work too much sometimes.

I over, or I even over-analyze. That's just how I am.

Even if there is nothing to think about, I think anyhow, just for something to do.

Lately, I have been thinking, just when might God see it cool to let me in on a little secret.

Every time I think it, I get hit with something like, "You have to wait," or my favorite, "I know what I'm doing, so just give me the reigns and let me handle this little thing called love for you."

Yes, so I said it, LOVE. The four letter word no one seems to wan to talk about, unless you are actually in love.

I often times THINK about love, not the familial love, but a love only found between a man and a woman. Then, God reminds me that I have that covenant love with Him, and that I never really have to worry about where I can get love. All I have to do is look up.

No comments: