Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Smile.Guys Like It

In recent endeavors, my Psych. of Human Sexuality class has discussed some pretty out there things, things that no one EVER wants to talk about. Today, however, was a day that I will never forget.



As we were drawing near the end, we began discussing flirting, after all, today's class was about attraction. Here is what I learned:





Women all over the world flirt with the same sequence:


*Smile, lifts eyebrows, drops eyelids, tilts head to the side, then looks away, may giggle, and use hands to cover face.


Men all over the world also flirt with the same sequence of behaviors:


*Stand tall, smile, chest thrust, gaze...eye language.

I realized something about myself today: I do every single one of these things, when speaking to a guy.

Ladies, take a look at yourself, I'm sure you do all them too...

that is all


1 comment:

Dana said...

Oh Psych of Human Sexuality. About you.

"Everything I ever needed to know I learned in . . . Psychology of Human Sexuality"