Friday, October 2, 2009

Eyes.Looking.Back

Often times, I struggle with things that life throws at me, and sometimes wonder if I have made the right decision.

There have been events recently that have made me just wonder why I even continue to be apart of that life.

I, along with God's help, have made the decision to cut myself off from those people who have called me friend, but now I wonder if they really meant it.

It is best for me. For my relationship with God, and for my sanity and life in general.

God has made it possible for me to make these decisions. Sometimes through song, and other times through actions of people.

Yes, it is hard for me to just drop what I'm comfortable with, but it had to be done.

I have debated finding the counseling center at my school, but I never seem to "find the time."

As of now, I am relying, again, on God, and real friends who actually care.


No comments: