Friday, December 19, 2008

Nothin' Much To Say

I really don not have much to say, except that I hope that God gives me my big Christmas gift this year...I sure have waited a long time for it.

On a lighter note, I am lovin' this weather right now at this moment. I hope that it stays this way, only, maybe let it get way colder...

I am sooo hungry, and there is a Christmas party later, I'm not sure if I want to go though. I really don't have anything to wear, PLUS it's for the Sunday school class at my church that I'm in. That mainly consists of married adults. Hmmm, should I stay, or should I go? Another off beat fact about the party, it's at one of the teacher's house, who, by the way, has a gorgeous son, who unfortunately has a girlfriend...Oh well...

Anyhow, now that I'm done rambling, I'm gonna go now.

No comments: