Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Muddy Water

I'd like to start off this with a story... As I pulled into the driveway at my house, I noticed the amount of mud that has accumulated over the past fewdays from the rain that has decided to take perch over Tennessee. I got out of my car, took a step, and sank at least 3 inches. HAAHAHAHA. Funny thing is, I had on Chacos. Which happen to be river sandals...Yeah my feet became nasty wet with mud. EEWWW I laughed...

Today, I recieved a call from the director of the ministry I volunteer with. She wanted to know if I wanted to come and join her and another volunteer to do some things at the OFFICE. So, later this afternoon, I arrived, only to find out that it was time for me to do the ever famous "Berries and Cream" dance that I love to do for people(it's a commercial for Starburst), on a live feed from the ministry's blog...HAHA it was fun. Anyhow, as the three of us continued to talk to blog readers, we laughed and stuff, like girls do. Anna and I decided to sword fight with not swords, but giganticnormous flowers that stand in the front room. Savvy, eh? Yes, so, first we jousted, then we 'fought' in slow motion. It was a jolly good time...Jolly, what a fantabulous word to say. JOLLY. Then they, being the blog readers that were watching us, to ask us about boys. I invented PRETEND BF from Italy, who shall remain nameless. AB then asked about any boy news, and what I should have said was that, Apparently I have a guy, God just haven't given him to me yet. Fun times.

I'm now gonna give a shout out to AB and Anna...See you ladies in the A.M.

No comments: