Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Can I Just Say?

Can I just say that random roadtrips are fun, even if you just drive to the next city and back. It starts off by AB, one of my friends, calling me and asking if I wanted to head down to Chatty and have some fun. She drove all the way out to my house (I live in the BoonDocks) to get me, and we headed out. We got onto I-75 and drove til we got stuck in some traffic, where I began to rattle off about being indecisve about having kids when I get married. We finally got out of the jam and kept driving. Then, she came up out of the blue and said, "Do you mind if we stop to get me something to eat I'm craving Olive Garden." Of course, I agreed, I mean the OG has the BEST breadsticks ever. So she drops me off out front so I can put my name in the hat. The wait was about 40 minutes. yeah, they were super busy. As we waited, i explained to her my obsession with TWILIGHT. We finally got a table and sat down. As we waited, she decided what to get, while I told her that I was sure that I wasn't hungry. Our waitress was pretty rude and unwelcoming. In fact, she told us several times that they were out of breadsticks, when clearly, there were people around us who had bread. Then she told other customers that there was a customer who was upset because of the no bread situation and said that they could leave if they wanted. UGH how rude can one person be. AB finally got the check, and lo and behold the girl had charged her for the FREE salad and breadsticks!!!! Five extra dollars!!!!!! So, as I went to the car to get it warmed up, she spoke to the manager about the rude little girl. He offered her a free meal next time she's there and to refund her five dollars, but the system was down, so she left without it. Also, while AB was standing there waiting on the manager, the rude little girl told another waitor that, "That girl just stiffed me on the tip!" When she noticed AB standing there, she just turned and walked away, AB said the blood drained from her face. HAHA that's what you get!! So we made our way to Old Navy to shop around. She bought a few things. We were going to go to Target then, she changed her mind. So, we heade home, she brought me all the way back to my house, and now I'm here!!!

No comments: