Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday's list...:)

Today, I am listing again, how great is that? lol, I just don't have anything to write about, so I list things that are random...

barking dogs at 5 A.M. is not fun
I love caffiene
"Sunday Morning's rain is poring..."
"Why Georgia, Why?"
Halloween is friday, which is TOMORROW!!!
being honest, I haven't been praying like I should
Jesus still loves me though
I have to do a formal lab report today...not fun
monkeys sit on my window sill and laugh...
I really don't have a window sill
Sparkle programs are today, and I have to teach
clouds are covering, ever shining with that silver lining
chunky peanut butter is the best
E.Coli is nasty, and it stinks
BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

so there you have it, 15 things that are completely irrelevant to life on thursday.

No comments: