Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A LiSt....a LiSt

1. Today is Tuesday
2. I love Granny Smith Apples, they are yummy ;)
3. Today in Moicrbiology lab, we are testing to see which household cleaners actualy work in killing germs...
4. Smoothies are Grrrrrreat
5. Jesus told me "Hello Beautiful" this morning
6. The T cells in our body are extremely important
7. Antibodies enclose an antigen to eradicate it so we don't get sick, and sometimes they even remember the disease, once being exposed to it
8. I've never worn orange before, and I think i like it, it's the color i have on today
9. I almost put down another number 8 just then...
10. I am in an extremely GOOD mood today!!
11. I had sweet tea this morning, it was yummy :-D
12. I had to end this with an even number, because I have to make things even, it's and OCD thing

No comments: