Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The List Of NO Tomorrow

So, I like lists, and I made another one on my friends blog, as a comment, but I'm gonna extend it onto here, so it can be longer...YAYAYAY!!!

hmmm...my list...
coffee,
crunching the leaves outside
music
Jesus
clouds that look like bunnies
mountainswriting, even though mine doesn't make sense
singing loudly to stupid songs form the 90's
jumping on the bedd with sade and lea
love
lalalala
sleep, or seep
junk foodtacos
Starlite
mexican food in general
friends who know where I'm coming from
science
immunity to sickness
prayer
cold weather
wind
rain
snow :D
puppies named PeeWee and Samson
oh, Amy Beth lol...
listeners like Jesus
days where there is nothing to do
being lazy
my ministry friends
loving ppl
relationship with God
my journal, that hasn't gotten much attention lately
Sparkle girls
being loved
inspiring photography
taking pictures
deep conversations


Alot of these aren't just blessings, but things I love to do in general...Take the time to reflect, count your blessing, you never know how blessed you are until you do!!:)

No comments: