Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fire.

As of late, I haven't written at all. 


Honestly, I haven't felt the drive to write, and the inspiration just wasn't there. There have been many things that I have been through in the last few months, and I only recently let it all go. 


The Story Starts:


I'm in a car, headed to Atlanta with a dear friend of mine. Where are we going? To a mega church called Passion City Church. Now, if you know anything about the Passion Conferences, then you know that Louie Giglio is the pastor at said church. His worship leader just happens to be Chris Tomlin. This particular night was set to be a night of total worship and communion. The spirit fell. Chains were loosed, people were free, I felt my spirit become lighter and freer. It was a much needed night of rejuvenation. 


Now, I am working hard as ever to keep the fire on me so I can go in the way He wants me to go. Again, I have said, lead me and send me. I will go.

No comments: