Monday, April 13, 2009

WAAAAAAACHAAAAAAACHAAAAAAA

Yes, well, Easter break is coming to an end. Sad, I know. I am sitting here, writing this, and I really have nothing to say, oh yeah, I can tell a funny story...

This Conversation takes place on Friday evening between Lea (my 9 year old niece) and myself:

Me: "Shaddy (freind of mine) just said that beards are hot..."
Lea: "Ewww, no."
Me: "I know right? Could you imagine kissing something like that?"
Lea: "It would be too scratchy and itchy, I think I would prefer a smooth face."
Me: "Me too. To think about a nasty beard is gross. Beards are soo nasty and things get stuck in them."
Lea: "I know, who wants that? Eww."
Now keep in mind that Lea is nine. We later concluded that a guy with a nice smooth face would be best. None of that scratchy stuff. Yeah, so we had a good time laughing about it. I think that it will be one of those little conversations that she will remember for a while.

No comments: