Friday, April 3, 2009

Is it Theatre or Theater?


Aside from it being FOREVER since I last wrote, today is FRIDAY PTL!!!!! 


Now, this past Sunday morning, I decieded that the lighting outside was perfect some awesome picture taking... To the left you see my  tulips growing, reaching higher and higher to God. I have others that I took that morning before running off to church, but this one stands out for some reason, I just cannot pin point it. Things so simple in life can give you joy and looking at these tulips, I am happy. 
Often times, we pass by without ever stopping to take a moment and realize the beauty of our God's Creation. We are too busy to slow down and take in the scenery He has granted us with. I am thankful each day for the beautiful things that He places in front of me from time to time to remind me just how wonderful HE really is.

No comments: