Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nasty Little Virus Called Life

As we all know life happens.

Between "My Paper Heart" crumpling and then smoothing out again, grades and the ministry I am with coming to its seasons end, the overwhelming stress has piled on like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.

Finals are winding around the corner and students at the University I attend are finding themselves distracted. I am in the boat myself. Ha, jus the other day, I found myself wanting to skip the rest of my classes, leave homework behind, and magically find myself at the swimming hole.

Ity's a spook-a-palooza type of time in life. My 21st birthday is only four days away. This is a big change in life, I'll officially be an adult with no restrictions on my license. Kinda makes me feel old, knowing that ten years ago I was getting ready to turn eleven, waiting on my second niece to be born. Now, I'm a successful college student heading toward senior year.

Pretty exciting. This weekend is the last outing with Ministry. It'll be a bittersweet ending. I will miss my college family.

No comments: