Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not That Interesting

I was juwst thinking...Really, I understand why no one reads this 'bloggy.' It is super boring, considering my writing skill apparently do not exist. HA. Anyhow, this morning was a challenging morning. I had to stay awake in my Cardiovascular Health class, which happened to have a very loud air vent, which in turn was attempting, and almost succeeding, to lull me into a deep sleep. yeah. Although I'm sure what Prof had to say was interesting,. I wouldn't know because, well, my brain just couldn't bear the thought of me actually paying attention oin the first day of class. I quickly realized that I needed caffiene, only to remind myself that I do not drink soft drinks. Coffee was an option, but, I wanted a fizzy drink. You see, I have given them up only recently (being two weeks ago), and it is very diffifcult. But that's okay, my buddy Jesus will help curve the cravings. :)

No comments: