Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jumping Puddles

So, today, I feel the need to make one of my random words/phrase lists. I dunno, something to help me take my mind off things.

My dog sings
sunshine on a clear day
I love puppies
raindrops
the ellen show is funny
my thoughts are cloudy
i can't think
i want a mushroom/spinach quesadilla
mmmmmm, I'm hungry
again
hahahahahaaa
I have seen Twilight 3 times in the theatre, and twice, I got in for free
Chunky monkeys are dancing down my street
i am gonna watch a movie today, I just don't know which one
Prolly Devil's Advocate
or Elf, I love that Movie
Sweet tea is AWESOME
I want shrimp, or spaghetti
yeah
ummmmm I want to cook
for a big group of ppl, say my Starlite homies
I slept too much
i need social interaction
I jumped puddles in my rain boots one day, not realy, it was just one BIG puddle, i walked through it

No comments: