Friday, February 11, 2011

Here and There

In the past several hours, I have broken two nails. One I broke in my sleep, and the other, well, I'm not sure exactly what happened. Don't ask me how it happened, I just know that they were both broken when I got in the shower.

Updates from Sunday School land: I started a book study with the kids, and they seem to be enjoying that a little more for some reason. The book is "You Were Made to Make a Difference" by Max Lucado. I believe that they are really starting to grasp just how much God loves them and how no matter how young, they can still make a difference in their community.

In life in general, I have been trying to see Jesus in everyone and notice the little things about nature and so on that God really took time to create for us a beautiful land. My eyes have really been opened, and now, I can look at the scrawny neighborhood mut, and see the beauty of God, and feel compassion for it. It is really amazing how seeing God in everything can change your life.

No comments: