Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sunshine, That Is Not In a Bag...

Finally winter weather has let up on the Tn valley for a little bit. it snowed on Tuesday, for like the fifth or sixth time!!! As we know, I dislike the snow. Right now, I would rather it be a smoldering 95 degrees outside.

Today though, I am happy and content with the sunny 46 degrees, even though it feels warmer outside. Put it this way, I'm not wearing a jacket,and that is okay with me!!!

This mornign we had Travis Cottrell as our worship leader. It was so fantastic!

I think it is safe to say that this weekend is going to be pretty much fantastic. Alice in Wonderland comes out tomorrow night, and I am going to see it in 3D with my sister and her family. I am so completely stoked!!!! Number one, Johnny Depp is in it, he is fantastice, and number two, it is going to be so creepy!!! I love creepy movies!! They are the best.

No comments: