Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jumping Jelly Beans

I am so incredibly excited right now!!! Next week is Spring Break, but not only that, I get to start it off by going to WinterFest 2010 this weekend, with the youth group at my church!!

All day I have felt like jumping up and down!! I am so excited because one of my favorite artists is going to be ther, a.k.a. Chris Tomlin!! Oh I love his music!! My favorite speaker will also be there, a.k.a. Jentzen Franklin.

This will be my oldest niece, Sade, first time getting to go to WinterFest, and I'm not sure she knows what is in store for her! I know for a fact that God is going to be all over that stadium. We have been praying about this weekend for months, and I know God has something special in store for ever single one of us going.

Fact: tomorrow, I am going to Farm House, a local country restaurant where I live. It is the hot spot for an after chapel meal, mainly because college students get a free sweet tea, which is a big thing, especially if youare from the South, like myself.

I will update you on how WinterFest went as soon as I get back!!

No comments: