Friday, July 31, 2009

No Title Necessary

One day, or should I cleverly say night, I was chatting with a very close friend of mine over Facebook, well because we are MILES apart. She and I were discussing boys, school, more boys, and the friend scene. There were many things I, and she shared, that I never thought I would tell anyone, wel, because I thought no one would understand wehre I was, or am, coming from.

First, the subject of boys... Mainly, I complained of how I was tired of waiting, but, she, being the clever person she is, was used by God to tell me to hold off, 'cause, basically in a nutshell, the right guy is coming eventually. I quickly reassured her that she had her's coming too, and hopefully it's who we both hope it is :) She is so wise in this area, and it makes me feel confident in talking to her.

School is starting back up soon and we are both excited. Not only does she get to come home, but Farm House and the Blue Hole both are waiting for us. It is only a couple of days before she'll be back, and I cannot WAIT!!!

I'm not going to elaborate more on the boy conversation. There is no need :)

Friend Scene. In this part of the conversation, I began blatantly stating how lucky my not so Christian friends have it. A few statements I made:
*"They get to live, and do what ever, how ever they want to."
*"Sometimes, I get jealous because they stay out all night, sleep all day and I am stuck somewhere like the library studying, just so I can barely pass a test."
She most comfortingly tells me that:
*"It'll be worth it!!"
* and basically that I can tough it out!



I know that God has me here for a reason, and if I listen and stick it out, I will have all I need for life... Thanks Cass for helping me see!!! ILY, You are the best!!








No comments: