Friday, February 6, 2009

Much Ado About Nothing...

Last weekend, I packed up my bags and went with fifteen other ladies. We headed north, to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee to a hotel Wilderness at the Smokies Hotel. It has an indoor water park. OMG!!! The giant toilet water slide, let me tell you, was THE MOST TERRIFYING THING EVER!!!!! However, I had fun, actually a BLAST...God showed me many things over the weekend, how, I am actually loved. I can trust people and I love hanging with the girls.

Now, Recently, Lea, my niece, shared with me this CRAZY dream she had. Skipping to the specifics, at the end, she was end the bathroom, yes on the toilet, and some ghosties were bringing her sweet stuffs and the like.

Now, I don't know about you, but the fact that ghosties were bringing her sweet stuffs, but that's just plain wierd. HA.

Yep, well, I'm gone...talk to ya later!

No comments: