Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cats

So, earlier this evening, my friend and I, we'll call her Kool-aid, went to get 15 two-liters from the local Walgreens for the ministry we volunteer with.

So, we forgot the card and we had to drive back down the road to get it. She missed the driveway. we pulled into another driveway, and I spotted this cat. This cat was HUGE!! As it started to walk away, I noticed that it was limping. I was like AWWWW poor kitty...

She said:
"It looks like it only has three legs?!?!?!"

So I said"
"Would like me to get out and look?"

She Said:
"Yeah..."

I get out of the car, and pet the kitty, and lo and behold, the cat only had three legs!!!!

I said to her:
"It does only have three legs...!!!"

She:
"Oh, HAHAHHAHHAHAAAA!"

I thought that thos story was funny, so I had to share it.

No comments: