Monday, March 21, 2011

"I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends"

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind. A) I got a real job at the office of a fitness/wellness business; B) Winterfest came and went; C) I got to hang out with my best friend from university; D) Spring has sprung.

God is the ultimate provider when we earnestly petition through prayer. Hence the provision of a job actually relative to my degree. I had people praying that I don't even know praying for a new job. I'm thankful for sisters in Christ who truly care for one another.

Winterfest is this conference held over a three day period and God moved heavily through the crowds. It was amazing.

I love my life right now. Now, only one thing left to petition for, and if you know me in person, more than likely, you know what this petition involves.

No comments: