Saturday, January 8, 2011

Misbehaving Monkeys

Today, I have made up my mind that in my Sunday school classroom, there will no longer be ANY misbehaving. At all. The past few times in class, we have had too many behavioral problems, with all of the kids, not just one. I, in turn, took away the privilege of getting a silly band at the end of class, we haven't done anything fun in three weeks. Tomorrow, I am taking claim on my room, and there will be no more misbehaving.

Now, I ask myself, "What are you gonna do if someone begins to cause problems?" My answer? I have absolutely no clue, but I will figure it out when the time comes.

I have recently been discouraged about how I cannot keep them under control and how I feel that they aren't learning anything because they are focused on the one who is acting like a wild monkey and has no qualms about what he is doing.

No comments: