Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer Session 1: Fin

Mango Lime-Aid. Three words you would think would not go together.

However, I LOVE it. It is absolutely fantastic. Yes, it makes me speak/write in short sporadic sentences. YESA!!!

In three weeks, I will be on a plane headed for SPS, Honduras, which I am so anxious to get there.

At this moment, I am currently stuck to a chair because I am wearing shorts on this hot summer day.

I haven't made a list in a while, so i think I will give it a shot:

Things I love:
  1. Jesus
  2. The sun, because it makes my skin golden tan
  3. Chicken wings
  4. Mexican food
  5. Honduras
  6. My church
  7. Random sayings that pop into my head, that no one understands except for me
  8. my dog
  9. RAIN
  10. Musicals

Today is Memorial Day, so here is a LOUD shout out to all the amazing military personnel keeping our country safe!!!

No comments: