Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Biscuits, WITH Grape jelly

Last night, I ventured off with AB to a great little restuarant, happily named Cracker Barrel. We walk in, and she immediately asked if there was a certain person working, because she wanted to sit in his section. SO, yes, he was working, and let me tell you, that was the most interesting evening I had EVER had. First off, I would like to say that I have NEVER met a guy so courteous and sweet!! haha Anyhow, it was sooo sweet to see how they interacted and stuff!! Yeah, so, I definitely could have fell in love with him if I could have met him early on!! HAHAHAAA... I know she is probably going to read this, so I am not going to put in any details, except the fact that he, at one point called her lovebug! How cute is that!! Oh, and AB you have to look up the song Lovebug..

No comments: